We have a wealth of intellectual capital and valuable OEM relationships that allow us to forecast trends and issues that will impact future technical staffing needs. We utilize industry-leading best practices to assess needs, identify appropriate skill sets, conduct targeted recruiting and perform candidate screening and presentation. Our experience produces a better talent pool, better qualified candidates, and faster staffing results.
Our staffing solutions include short-term and long-term staff augmentation, contract-to-hire, permanent placement and vendor managed staffing services.
- Faster Onboarding to Productivity – Client hire rate for our submissions is almost 50% higher than typical industry averages.
- Higher Impact Talent Source – Clients turn to us for high-impact talent over half of the positions we staff include application development, business management, network administration and engineering and CTOs.
- Cost Reduction – Clients typically save10-15% on their IT staffing costs.
Most IT staffing agencies focus on finding and placing candidates as quickly as possible, earning commissions and moving on. We build lasting client relationships and trust by listening to our clients and consistently measuring their satisfaction.
Talent Repository – Our proprietary talent database is a unique recruiting tool containing hundreds of thousands of qualified IT professionals – most of whom are not actively pursuing other opportunities, and therefore, are invisible to ordinary IT staffing companies.
Active Resource Management – In our view, the “place and forget” approach to recruiting practiced by most IT staffing agencies is inadequate and results in sub-optimized performance. We have established
We assign a resource manager as a single point of contact. This enables effective, frequent three-way communication. This also provides resource management support, including performance reviews and career planning. Finally, when the assignment comes to an end, we manage the offboarding process, too.
How We Can Help
To help clients meet changing workforce requirements, we offer a full range of workforce solutions using our smart talent acquisition framework. This delivers the IT talent you need on a temporary or permanent basis.
Need an agile ramp-up for a temporary project, critical initiative or spike in workload? We can quickly supply our talented professionals on a short or long-term basis to meet your specific needs.
Contract To Hire
First impressions aside, it can take weeks to evaluate the potential of a contract resource including: skills, energy level, personal accountability, resourcefulness. We encourage our clients to take full advantage of the contract period to decide if a temporary contractor represents a good, permanent fit for their team. Our smart E-Bench profiling approach “gets it right” the first time, frequently resulting in client offers for permanent placement.
A stable economy for IT professionals means consistent demand for their talent, but internal recruiters often find it difficult to locate the resources needed by the organization. That’s where our Smart Staffing System makes a critical difference, by quickly identifying, recruiting, screening and recommending qualified talent you will want as employees on your team.
- Software Developers (JAVA, J2EE, Net, PHP, C#, C++, HTML,
Ruby on Rails, SharePoint, etc.)
- Oracle Developers and DBA’s
- Business Intelligence
- SAP, PeopleSoft
- Database Administrators and Developers
- Web designers, Project Managers, Network Engineers, Administrators
and Scrum Masters
- Web Architects, Program Managers, Quality Assurance/Testers, Websphere
- Systems Administrators, Technical Writers, Help Desk and Desktop Support
- SQL Developers and DBA